Hello friends, I help companies and individuals in Philadelphia connect to their audiences and community via online content and IRL events.
Build an online audience and get them to show up to original, fun-as-hell events in Philly and places beyond the Schuylkill.
Some past work includes:
- Co-founding Technical.ly and its yearly week-long Philly Tech Week festival.
- Directing Adobe's 99U "think tank" and its print magazine and yearly 1,000-person conference at Lincoln Center in New York City.
- Launching new editorial products for Ramit Sethi of Netflix's "How to Get Rich"
- Creating a 50,000-person online audience and yearly conference for Crossbeam, a local B2B SaaS company.
I'd love to do the same for you, here in Philadelphia. Interested? Let's get in touch.
How it works:
Connections around a shared location are the strongest (and the most fun!).
I'll assess where you stand and then deliver a plan to build your communities and audiences online and then gather them IRL. That includes doing stuff like:
- Delivering a strategy for your marketing team to execute based on 15 years of experience
- Building trust in your company and brand via high-quality editorial
- Developing strategies and vendor recommendations for your events, marketing automation, SEO, media relations, social, demand gen + more
- Scoping category-creating events, conferences, and parties
- Being a fractional/part-time marketing leader to set strategy or hire out a team
- Celebrating at D'Emilio's Old World Ice Treats when we're done.
Send me an email here.